To maximize your results, your program needs to be specific and individualized. Your experience at Pure Golf will start with a 90-minute comprehensive assessment with a physical therapist. After this session, we will sit down to the discuss findings, identify your needs and help structure a plan to meet your goals.
INITIAL ASSESSMENTINDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS
- 90 minute assessment with Nate/Scott and Andy TPI full body movement screen High-speed video analysis of swing with K-vest Customized workout through TPI Pro. This is your entry point into the performance side of Pure Golf.
PHYSICAL THERAPYINDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS
- One hour of PT, including manual work (dry needling available) and neuromuscular re-education to get you out of pain and moving well.
- With Nate Hornung, DPT or Scott Behring, PT
GOLF LESSONSINDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS
- One hour session, one-on-one with Andy Fish, PGA of Ozaukee CC.
- 2 Assessments – Pre and Post assessment with Nate or Scott
- 6 Training Sessions – this is a one-on-one 50 minute resistance training session tailored to specific needs from pre-assessment
- 6 Corrective Exercise Sessions – this is a one-on-one 50 minute corrective exercise session to work on your mobility and stability restrictions identified during your pre-assessment
- 2 Assessments – Pre and Post with Nate or Scott
- 6 Group Training Sessions – a 50 minute session with a 1:4 trainer:client ratio to allow the trainer the ability to still personalize the training based on each pre-assessment result. Group sessions can be a powerful motivational tool while still leading to great results.
- 6 Group Corrective Exercise Sessions – 1:4 trainer:client ratio, focusing on your mobility and stability limitations that were identified during your pre-assessment